Thursday 7 February 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my New Blog, Offside-Sports-Review. As the name suggests I'm going to be reviewing and previewing some of the sports I'm passionate about. I'm afraid if you're interested in sports such as baseball or American football then you are going to be disappointed, I know next to nothing about either of these. The main sports I will be looking at are Football (soccer for you Americans) and anything else that goes on in the world of sport.
On Fridays I will preview some of the matches from the Barclays Premier League, and on Monday or Tuesday I will review the weekends matches. I'll also try to predict scores for the weekend (although I'm sure i'll barely ever get it right).
Well just a short post today but tomorrow the first predictions and previews.
 Until then feel free to comment with what you'd like me to do to make you read this blog. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment